Thursday, May 20, 2010

II-Encounter

The foyer of the other end was blocked. Someone had locked it from outside. Ryan approached the entrance. He thought to leap over it but the dirt will mess up his apparel. He stood there for couple of minute and unexpectedly the similar voice shrieked. The next instant Ryan jumped off the gateway. He didn’t even dare to turn back and look at the cemetery.

It took him 5miniutes to reach yash’s domicile. When he entered he saw his residence was jam-packed wit relatives. The house was filled like plethora of tree leaves and their voices chirping like birds. Ryan asked him to come out.

Ryan: Here take your book. By the way will you introduce your cousin?
Yash: Thanks, but why?
Ryan: I just want to kick his butt.
Yash: oh c’mon relax, Have a bit to munch.
Ryan: Nope dude I got to go.
Yash: You seem troubled, is everything alright?
Ryan: Yup, I’m fine.
Ryan: Well I’m leaving bye n goodnight.
Yash: Goodnight.

He left his residence and on foot. And at last he reached the same point. The two paths laid in front of him. It’s the unchanged situation from there yet again. Ryan felt like his belly is contracting out of trepidation. He recalls what he did, even if its phantasm he’s not going back on his word. He used the same tract used for the burials.

As he reached, the entrance of the necropolis was open. It seems someone was inside.
He continued walking inside the cemetery until he heard a voice.

“Lad what are you doing here again?”


Ryan stopped walking. He turned around, it was an old man. He was wearing a cowboy hat and a black coat, thick beard and a dark complexioned face. His features matched exactly with Morgan freeman. He asked in baritone voice of his.

“Why are you here again?”
Ryan: I’m just passing by, do you got any problem with that.
Old man: I thought you won’t be coming this way again.
Ryan: what made you to think?
Old man: You’ve already reached the other entryway of this burial site.
Ryan: So?
Old man: I thought you widdled in your trousers before. You scarpered when you heard her voice.
Ryan: Whos voice? And what the hell you’re talking about?
Old man: Ahaa! It’s a long story to tell you. In reality I’m a dead man.
Ryan: Hey mister! Are you insane?
Old man: ha-ha! I know you’ll never believe me. Actually I came here to eliminate you.
Ryan: So you’re a ghost and now I’m going to be killed. Isn’t it??
Old man: Apparently your right. But I’m not going to kill you.
Ryan: Why?
Old man: After a long time I found a true man.
Ryan: What do you mean?
Old man: You ask lot of questions, I feel like slaughtering you. But I won’t.
Ryan: Hey! What’s your problem?
Old man: Goodnight lad. You’ll find the answers as you leave this yard. Bye.


The old man left singing a

“ Yohohoho Yohohoho yohohoho yohohoho
binkusu na sake wo, todoki na yuku yo
umikaze kimakase namimakase
shio no mukou de, yuuhi mo sawagu
sora nya wa wo kaku, tori no uta
sayonara minato, tsumugi sato yo
DON to icchou Utao, funade no uta
Kingpa-ginpa mo shibuki ni kaete
Oretachya yuku zo, Umi no kagiri”

Ryan stood watching him as he vaporized in the shadow.

To be continued…..

No comments:

Post a Comment