Monday, May 24, 2010

VI-yesteryear

The old man eyes got filled with tears “kid, after a long time somebody have called me like that, But before that let me introduce myself to you. I’m Dr. Carter Slade.”
I was a doctor long back. I was stabbed from at the back. And I couldn’t get a glimpse of his face, the chap who murdered me.
“Then why do you take life of public who visit this spot?” asked Ryan.
“I kill them as I can distinguish cowardliness in each individual who comes here under full moon. But I didn’t lay a hand on you. You were the only one who dared to come here twice, despite the fact that you got scared at the beginning but later on you walked here like lion in the nighttime.” Said Slade.

Ryan asked “Well then who was the woman who cries in the graveyard each night?”
Slade: It’s my wife she still believes that I’m alive.
Ryan: You can tell her.
Slade: She can’t see me…But I wish for the one who killed me should trip this spot.
Ryan: So you couldn’t make out the face of the guy who killed you.
Slade: absolutely…I’m ravenous to carnage him as he come here.

“When you were killed, was there any issue going on?” Ryan asked with a skeptical expression on his face. Slade looked at him with a perpetrate expression “what made you to say that?”
Ryan replied “I’ve been watching lots of movies where the criminal kills the Nyman who tries to stop him from doing something immoral.”
“You don’t seem to appear smart though you got a small head.” Slade said.
“Small brain? What do you imply by that geezer I’m not like you.” Ryan exclaimed.

End question I would like to ask over…..”Hey are you interviewing me, How many questions you’ll raise?” Slade interrupted. Ryan with a wickedness beam on his expression “I’ve decided to uncover why were you murdered?”
“Hey kid don’t butt in other people business, it too unsafe for you.” Warned Slade. But it was ineffective Ryan’s expression showed he was keyed up to find out the guilty party.

To be continued…….

No comments:

Post a Comment