Monday, May 24, 2010

V-Persuasion

He persistently moved until the voice of the female ended. Ryan got astonished why it stopped up? The circumstances enticed him to advance. Before he might progress further, the old geezer called him. “Hey you there, what do you want now?”
Ryan started gazing “where the hell the tone of voice is coming from.”
Again “You dork I told you not to come here, Go back.”
Ryan shouted “where are you? I need to have a word with you.”

The old man gave a dreadful appearance to him. All of a sudden he whispered in his ears, “HI I’m here.” That made Ryan to lose his equilibrium. “You old geezer you messed by trouser with your lame hoax”
Old geezer: ha-ha! Old geezer what a unwell way of calling me…..bastard! how dare you to name me like that? I’m still youthful.
Ryan: you’re out of your intellect…well I want to know about you.
Old man: come again??
Ryan: why?
Old man: What do you imply by why?
Ryan: What’s your name? How did you depart this life and why you murder people who visit this place….and more importantly why didn’t you exterminate me that day…..that song??
Old mad: Do you actually belief I’m gonna reply to a toddler like you.
Ryan: I don’t give a damn on what you sense, and I don’t have a tendency to listen to NO.
Old man: You’re pissing me brat!
Ryan: So you’re going to slaughter me now.
Old man: Hey fool why you’re so thrilled to die?
Ryan: Just reply my questions.
Old man: A kid is treating me like a kid. He he he he! I think I should teach you some good manners.
Ryan: ok! Grandpa……c’mon I apologize.
Old man: What did you utter just at this instant?
Ryan: What? Grandpa!

To be continued………

No comments:

Post a Comment